GIS.lab is capable to deploy a complete, centrally managed and horizontally scalable GIS infrastructure in local area network (LAN), data center or cloud in a few moments. It provides comprehensive set of free geospatial software seamlessly integrated in to one, easy-to-use system.
GIS.lab lowers deployment and ownership cost of complex geospatial solution to absolute minimum, while still keeping whole technology in house and under full control.
GIS.lab can be used in places and conditions where deployment of any other technology wouldn't be affordable or technically possible. GIS.lab is capable to turn bunch of heterogeneous or broken computers in to crisis management command center, flawlessly working in very hard conditions of natural disaster with power and Internet outages. It is also ideal system for education or just for Open Source technologies popularization.
- fully automatic installation or immediate deployment with GIS.lab Unit appliance
- central management of all machines, user accounts and backups
- high performance, maintenance-free desktop interfaces
- web administration interface (in development)
- computing resources sharing across all machines
- well known free software with high added value of seamless integration and bug fixes
- central software distribution and easy customization
- spatial and non-spatial data storage and sharing
- vector, raster and tabular data creation, processing and analysis
- rapid cartographic outputs creation
- collaboration tools